1. What is CallAGM.com?
CallAGM.com is a fully automated, low-cost alternative to your current mobile long distance service. It is a great way to stay connected with friends and family anywhere around the world. CallAGM.com offers the lowest rates and the best connection quality for all your calls. Sign up for CallAGM.com today and begin saving money on your long distance phone calls.
2. Does my wireless carrier charge me for the time used to place international calls made through CallAGM.com?
Yes. You always incur your wireless carrier's applicable charges whenever you make a call. You receive discounted rates when placing international calls using CallAGM.com.
3. How can I use speed dial to make things easy?
You can always save the CallAGM.com Access Number in your speed dial and enter your international number at the tone. Even better, save the Access Number followed by the pause button and then program 011 + your international number, for one touch dialing.
4. Will I ever get a busy signal when I call the CallAGM.com Access Number?
No, you will not get a busy signal when you call the Mobile Caller Access Number. We have a state-of-the-art digital switching system that will recognize your phone and automatically gives you a dial tone whenever you call.
5. Do I need to dial a PIN number to place a call?
For security reasons, we have discontinued our Automatic Number Identification feaure and you are now required to enter your Pin Code (Card Number) to place a call.
6. What should I do if I have any questions or difficulties placing a call?
Please contact our Customer Support Team by filling in the contact form here
whenever you have questions or experience difficulty.
7. Can I use CallAGM.com Service from a prepaid phone?
Yes. You can use CallAGM.com from any phone or carrier from within the U.S.
8. Is Conference Calling available?
Provided your phone has two or more lines with conference capabilities, you can use your AGMC account to make several calls at the same time and conference them together using your phone.